Monday, July 7, 2014

Knowing God - He Can Cause Us to Hear

Ps 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

He Can Cause Us to Hear


The Lord is able to cause us to hear His lovingkindness in the morning.  This implies that the mornings can often begin with a sense of hopelessness or discouragement.  The Lord can cause us to hear His favor amidst all the other things we hear in the morning.  He can cause us to know the way that we should walk.  We give Him our trust.  We lift up our soul to Him, and He causes us to hear His love and favor and shows us the path He has for us that day.  Our God is so loving and so faithful.  He wants us to hear His love and know His ways.  Trust in Him.  Lift your soul up to Him and He will do these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment