Thursday, November 17, 2011

Proverbs - Seeking the Lord and Understanding



Proverbs 28:5

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

What a wonderful promise!  When I seek the Lord I will understand ALL things.  He will help me with cooking, cleaning, parenting, math, people, love and other things.  Sometimes I want understanding and I head down the road seeking understanding.  This is noble but truly seeking the Lord Himself brings understanding.  Reading His Word to grasp His mind and heart on matters, praying to connect with His purposes and living in a way to reflect His nature, result in an understanding about life.  We know what is valuable.  We find out what is a waste of our time and effort.  Seek the Lord!  He will give you understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment