Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Knowing God - The Lord is with Those Who Help Me

Ps 118:7
The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
The Lord is with Those Who Help Me

When people help us the Lord is actually working with them and through them.  Whenever someone comes alongside of us in our trials and troubles we can be confident that the Lord is in this action.  Receive their help and be sensitive to the Lord in it all.  It is the Lord who loves us and moves upon others to be vessels of His love, encouragement and support.  It is much nobler than just human concern.  To the child of God, help given by men is help given by God.  Thank the people, but thank the Lord that He is moving upon those around you to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment