Friday, July 20, 2012

Knowing God - His Majesty



Ps 145:5
I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works.

The Lord’s majesty is full of glorious splendor.  This means that God is so much more beautiful than we have yet to fully grasp.  The fact that God is King should draw us to a place where we meditate on the glorious splendor of this fact.  Our God is a King who does all things well.   Our God is a King who is motivated by love.  Our God is a King who pardons and receives.  Our God is a King who can take things and work them together for our good.  Our God is a King who can provide.  Oh Lord, the glorious splendor of your majesty is worth meditating on.  Your beauty is intended for my meditation.  I lift up my eyes and I WILL meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty.  

No comments:

Post a Comment