Monday, February 3, 2014

Knowing God - He Crafts Us


Ps 40:17

 But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.


The Lord thinks upon us.  This word here is a word often used with crafting a musical instrument.  There is consideration of shape, use, function, material and purpose.   The Lord looks at me and you and thinks upon us.  He has plans and purposes.  He has a design for us and is our help and our deliverer.  Sometimes we may feel that people don’t really think about us and we may even feel alone and neglected.  Let us take this truth and hold it up to our feelings dispelling that conclusion and taking great comfort in the fact that the Lord thinks upon us.  This is a great source of comfort and security.  As we keep our minds stayed on Him, let us remember He is thinking upon us.  As we purpose to abide in Him, let us remember that He has come to make His abode with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment